March 4 & 5, 2023: Returning Arts & Sports Program students / March 18 & 19, 2023: New admissions to Arts & Sports program and talent assessment
Registration for the Talentscouting Days 2023 is now open!
Important: There are changes in the admission procedure regarding training background, guidelines for the letter of motivation and the format of music for solos. We kindly ask you to carefully read the documents → Regulations TSD (in German) and → FAQ (in German) as well as the text below.
Registrations are accepted
Registration deadline: 16 December 2022
We will use the e-mail address given during registration for further communication!
If you have any questions, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment of the participation fee of CHF 195.00 is due upon registration. Please include the name of the participant in the reference for payment.
- The registration is only valid upon receipt of payment.
- Please transfer the amount to the following account: Postfinance Account No. 30-13248-7, IBAN CH17 0900 0000 3001 3248 7. No separate invoice will be sent.
- Cancellations up to 20 days before the event: 50% refund.
- Later cancellations: no refund.
- In case of cancellation due to illness/accident up to 10 days before the event (doctor's certificate required), 70% of the costs will be refunded.
- By registering, you agree to the general terms and conditions of Danse Suisse.
The aim of the Talentscouting Days is to offer students interested in dance a talent assessment and personal counselling. The dance, musical and artistic talents, the enthusiasm and personal charisma, a quick ability to pick up things, the willingness to perform and the physical condition of each student are individually assessed.
Only when the surrounding is well informed and young dancers are optimally supported can the demanding dance training succeed. Therefore, this day includes not only information and advice for the dance students themselves, but also for parents and dance teachers on the training opportunities and the many careers in concert dance. The individual career opportunities and images of the participants should be addressed as concretely as possible and any possible lack of prerequisites should be addressed.
Since 2011, the Talent Scouting Days have also been the entrance examination for dance clarification for those seeking admission to an arts and sports programme (all training sessions and the short presentation are compulsory for this group). The Talentscouting Days thus ensure that the talented students can compete with like-minded people in a neutral place.
- Contemporary: Michal Mardas
- Ballet: Isabelle Severs & Olivier Vercoutère
- Hip-Hop: Stephane Kingue
Pianists: Brian Gill and Robert Ashby