- Ballet studio has approx. 70m^2
- Furniture and equipment of the ballet studio can be taken over for the most part.
- adjoining rooms with entrance area, cloakroom and toilet; large storage room downstairs
- Easy to reach from the train station and with good bus connections.
The school has been in existence for over 20 years and has more than 55 students. At the moment, ballet, pointe, character dance, adult and modern are taught on four weekdays.
The ballet school is being sold/disposed of for private reasons and not because of the Covid-situation.
Interested applicants please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of June 2021.
- Excellent reputation
- Equipped with ballet bars, mirrors, dance floor, changing room, WC, shower.
- Centre of Lausanne, near the train station and St François. Bus and parking nearby
Information by telephone: Mrs Chantal Rigolet
Ch. des Anciens-Moulins 2 A, 1009 Pully
Tel. 078 923 03 51
The class room can be rented for various courses.
- Equipment: lightly sprung floor, dance carpet, coverable mirrors and ballet bars.
Edith Riedlinger (079 289 68 69)