- Registration form membership Danse Suisse (in German). Note: Documents filled out in handwriting will not be taken into consideration.
- Statutes Danse Suisse (in German)
The following natural individuals can become members of Danse Suisse:
- Professional dancers, teachers, choreographers with professional training
- Dancers, teachers and choreographers who can prove that they meet the professional requirements of Danse Suisse and can finance at least half of their living costs with their dance, teaching and/or choreographic work.
- Exercising managerial functions or administrative-organizational staff who work for professional stage dance.
- dance professionals in training: The association can grant the status "member in training" to persons who are in professional training for the duration of the training.
- The association can accept supporting members (without voting rights).
- SUISA Settlements and Negotiations
- Confirmation for professional training
- Substitute mediation
- Professional appointments (communication via website)
- Information centre: concerns are sorted, dealt with or passed on competently
- Professional register
- Professional protection
Individual membership: CHF 150.00
Supporting membership B (legal entity): CHF 500.00
Supporting membership A (natural person): CHF 250.00
Dancers in recognised training courses and students of dance-related courses of study: CHF 15.00
Members of the following dance organisations receive a reduction of CHF 50.00 on the regular membership fee:
- Action Danse Fribourg
- Association Vaudoise pour la Danse Contemporaine (AVDC)
- BETA (Association of Bernese Dance Professionals)
- Danza Sia
- FSED (Fédéretion Suisse des Ecoles de Danse)
- IGTZ - IG Tanz Zentralschweiz
- Rencontres professionelles de danses de Genève (rp)
- Tanzbüro Basel
- TanzLobby - IG Tanz Zurich