The following natural individuals can become members of Danse Suisse:
- Professional dancers, teachers, choreographers with professional training
- Dancers, teachers and choreographers who can prove that they meet the professional requirements of Danse Suisse and can finance at least half of their living costs with their dance, teaching and/or choreographic work.
- Exercising managerial functions or administrative-organizational staff who work for professional stage dance.
- dance professionals in training: The association can grant the status "member in training" to persons who are in professional training for the duration of the training.
- The association can accept supporting members (without voting rights).